Monday, November 19, 2012

Multi-Faith Dialogue in a New City


Greetings from Minneapolis! As many of you know I am no longer at Canterbury School in Fort Wayne, Indiana and I have moved to Minneapolis. It has been a city which has welcomed me with open arms. As I have been getting established the people whom I have met have embraced and welcomed the multi-faith work which I started in Fort Wayne.  I will always cherish the warmth, support and encouragement that I experienced in the Fort Wayne community. It was an amazing community which allowed me to learn, grow and flourish in this endeavor. What a blessing to me. Now I am looking to the future in a new city, where as a follower of Jesus I hope to continue the important work of being a peacemaker through multi-faith dialogue. I am looking forward to updating you on the good things that will be occurring here in Minneapolis.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your step forward into unchartered territories with Jesus by your side.Best wishes Ramona...I look forward to your updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jamie! I am excited for this 'unchartered territory'. I appreciate your care and support.

    ReplyDelete